Sunday, June 21, 2009


so... aparently i' m wrong about the whole "Human" lyrics and stuff . They' re really dancer . My hamster Sophyra died November 15 , 2008. Sad day. We buried her in my garden .Then we went to Starbucks and I got the usual tall , soy , carmel , decaf late
. That was the best part of the day. Any way... Here' s my top 5 songs : Halo, How Do You Sleep , A Dustland Fairytail , Love Story , and Faint . Thats the best. Any way gotta do some crazy modeling stuff .


always and forever ( Napoleon ),
nachoelover101!

No comments:

Followers ( my PEEPS!!)

Random moments

Hello!!! Whats crackin!! you can read my blog for a veriety of things like color!!! thats obvious though!! I, m trying to start a doggie daycare buisness so if anyone has anything to help me out .. tell tell!!